meze spanking potterman - rocco race video

SICKNESS! I was sitting on the edge of my chair thinking "get that stinkin' markIV, get 'em!". No offsense to Potterman, but that owns :)

Joshua

well, once he kept his car on the track for long enough to do it :)
http://www.subbob.net/~allyn/scirocco/roadrace.mpg
warning: 37 meg video (on super-fast link)
Al

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (wifes daily driver, 285k, 0 rattles)