AC Compressor FS?

Hi Everyone,
My black 86 16V is chewing up alternatot belts like no tomorrow! The clutch
on the AC compressor is apparently locked up and since I need to put another
belt on, I'm going to switch out the compressor too.

Anybody got a working AC Compressor for sale?

And NO, I'm not ditching the AC, black on black cars get hot in summer!

Contact me directly to save bandwidth, beside I'm on digest mode.
Rob / Cincinnati