Battery

I think you can go as big as you want, so long as it's 12v.
The car will only take what it needs from the battery, any left over can be
used for bigger lights, stereo etc etc. It depends on how much weight you
want to carry. The opposite end is in Auto-X where many people run as small
battery as possible to keep the weight down.

                      Ian Shaw
                      <ian.shaw@martin.d        To:       "Scirocco Mailing List (E-mail)" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
                      k>                        cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Battery
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      21/02/2003 12:39

Can anyone tell me if i can stick a battery in my car with bigger cranking
amps than the standard battery, if so how much bigger can i go?

Best Regards

Ian Shaw
(Research & Development)
e-mail: ian.shaw@martin.dk