All Roccs were made in Germany, right ???

I had an '84 GTi. It was put together with self tapping sheet metal screws
instead of the captive nut and bolt. VERY cheap manufacturing move.
That car ended in the junk yard. I'll stick to my roccs thanks

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer
www.menloparkrandd.com