From: "Brian McGarvey" <brianm@earendel.org>
To: "Dan Smith" <sad_rocc@veedub.com>
Cc: "Daun Yeagley" <vwdaun@yahoo.com>; <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:03 PM
Subject: Re: CINCY - Hotel Rooms now available!

> So what is the story about the McDonalds. Brian and I were busy w/ Josh's
> car and I didnt hear about it.
> Brian
>

> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Dan Smith wrote:
>
> > Not to sound ungrateful, but is a tent on your land an option? I guess
it'd be hard to count on the weather, but $89 a night is pretty steep for
me. I'd be willing to go 4 to a double room if people wanted to do that. I
have no problem with the floor... If that doesn't work, are there any roach
motels nearby? Any 3 people want to go in on a double with me, or any 1
person want to see about getting a double room at a roach motel? Those
typically run around $40.00 (at least that's what I discovered in my
x-country trip).