All Roccs were made in Germany, right ???

Rabbits destined for the North American market from '81 through '84
were built in Westmoreland - including GTIs.

>From '85 through mid '89 model year Golfs were also built in Westmoreland,
again, including GTI's.

I believe the Westmoreland plant closed down production in July of '88.

Rumour has it a small number of A2 Jettas were built there as well - I
can't confirm this - all Canadian market Jettas were built in Germany, up
until 93, when they started coming from Puebla.

Drew