WAS: Urethane inserts????, NOW strut mounts

Hey all!  A few days back someone was asking where to find these mounts and
if Super Beetle mounts will work.  I saw a stuper beetle in a yard today and
noticed that they are identicle except they have 3 mounting studs that are
equally spaced so you'd have to drill two more holes.  I also saw a Porsche
924 that had similar if not identical strut mounts but they had 4 mounting
posts.  They were arranged so that you could either drill two more holes or
take off two of the mounting studs.

In both of these situations, wouldn't having more that two mounting points
be a good thing?  I have noticed that on my mounts (dasher style) that the
studs have come loose on one so it seems that the porsche mounts would work
really well with the 4 studs and just drill two extra holes in your strut
tower.  The porsche mounts looked to be better quality than the beetle
mounts and the beetle mounts were identicle (except for the extra stud) to
the ones I have now.

Dave