More Pics

We Have a Winner!!

Anthony was right, It's a Lotus Elise 111s. It's my Dads new toy and to say
it's quick is an understatement.
Best example of power to weight i've seen in a long time, only 145Bhp and
770kg.
He's just hit 50 (so it's a mid-life crisis car). Good thing is, in 7 or 8
years he won't be able to get in and out it so i'll have to look after it
for him. (If he disagrees I'll put him in a Nursing home!)

http://www.adrianblyth.co.uk/lotus.asp

His one is the 7th one down.

Damn yellow thing takes the spotlight off my new car!!

Lotus Elise : )