how do i kill my rev limiter on my 88 rocco 16v??? and whos got a fuel mo...

--part1_b4.189eee34.2b85bb96_boundary

the 16v roccos rev limit is supposed to be set at 7200 rpm. i wanna shift at
8k. my cams produce high up and i wanna use it there. hopefully someone has
done the fuel pump relay wire ground trick. anyone???

--part1_b4.189eee34.2b85bb96_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">the 16v roccos rev limit is supposed to be set at 7200=
 rpm. i wanna shift at 8k. my cams produce high up and i wanna use it there.=
 hopefully someone has done the fuel pump relay wire ground trick. anyone???=
</FONT></HTML>

--part1_b4.189eee34.2b85bb96_boundary--