Boost on a budget

I purchased 2" EMT 90 elbows from Home Despot (well, my neighbour did it
for me actually)  These elbows have a really large bend radius, but
they're cheap ($8.50 CDN) and are unrestricted.  One of them by itself
actually is almost perfect to run from the intake elbow to the intercooler
outlet on my car.  The other will require cutting and welding to make do.

To join the pipes and intercooler you can use rad hose as a temporary
solution, but it will not stand up long term.  I'm looking at a budget
alternative to silicone hose - fuel filler hose, which is rated for
fuel/oil, reinforced, and good up to 100C.  marine exhaust hose is also an
alternative if you have a source.

An alternative to transition pipes is the cheapo exhaust adapters you can
by at your FLAPS - not ideal, but on a budget, probably all you can
afford.

I hope to have pics up on my web site - I'm fitting the intercooler (audi
5000 unit) in front of the rad now.

Drew