Boost on a budget

----__JNP_000_4499.4f11.4f0a

After buying turbo equipment i'm left with $120 for intercooler piping.
I'm trying to have my car ready by April event in etown for a race and
i'm working 6 days a week to be ready in time. Is there any alternate to
intercooler piping? I already know my size piping i'm going to be using.
Its 2" and my intercooler is a ford probe with 1.75" inlet and outlet
pipes. i have a A1 scirocco 16v.
Here is a list of my setup i'm going to be doing:
ford probe intercooler
t3 turbo 60trim with .48a/r
4K tranny
ATP oil lines and oil pan
t3 turbo manifold made by zoring
Digi-1 fuel system
Ross fuel rail
#42lb injectors
g60 FPR
downpipe most likely going to be done at NGP (only people I could find in
Maryland)
crushed talon BOV.
If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to reply or IM me.
----__JNP_000_4499.4f11.4f0a

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bottomMargin=3D0 leftMargin=3D3 topMargin=3D0 rightMargin=3D3><SPAN=20
class=3Dposttext>After buying turbo equipment i'm left with $120 for =
intercooler=20
piping. I'm trying to have my car ready by April event in etown for a race =
and=20
i'm working 6 days a week to be ready in time. Is there any alternate to=20
intercooler piping? I already know my size piping i'm going to be using. =
Its 2"=20
and my intercooler is a ford probe with 1.75" inlet and outlet pipes. i =
have a=20
A1 scirocco 16v. <BR>Here is a list of my setup i'm going to be doing:=20
<P>ford probe intercooler<BR>t3 turbo 60trim with .48a/r<BR>4K tranny <BR>=
ATP=20
oil lines and oil pan<BR>t3 turbo manifold made by zoring<BR>Digi-1 fuel=20
system<BR>Ross fuel rail<BR>#42lb injectors<BR>g60 FPR<BR>downpipe most =
likely=20
going to be done at NGP (only people I could find in Maryland)<BR>crushed =
talon=20
BOV.=20
<P>If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to reply or IM me.=20
</P></SPAN></BODY></HTML>

----__JNP_000_4499.4f11.4f0a--