From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2003 3:45 PM
Subject: [OT]Buying a "Normal" car?

I've realized that it is very very possible I may need to buy a "normal" car
within the next year or so. It needs to be reliable most importantly. I'd
also like for it to be around $7K or lower in price. Wants would be
something that looks nice. Rides nice. Has some options (power acc's,
etc...). Has decent power. A plus would be something I could keep and use in
a few years if/when I have kids...

Any recommendations from anyone?

Related question, how do the V6's in the 96 A4 Audi's hold up? I.E. high
milage wise?

Thanks,
Joshua