Judges Needed for Waterfest

Josh20V wrote:

> This year at WF there will (probably) be 4 classes: Stock; Modified 1;
> Modified 2; and Supermodified.

Man, what a difference 3000 miles makes.  FOUR classes for Sciroccos?
At ND, there are 2 - Mk1 & Mk2.  More than enough for everyone involved,
as far as I can tell.  Nobody seems to get too tweaked on how the
judging goes, because anything can (and does) happen, based on which
cars the judges happen to like in a particular year.  4 classes seems
just nutty.. potentially invites even more controversy than there
already seems to be out there year after year.

I say - line 'em up, have a good time, if there's some sort of trophy
involved at the end of the day, great.. if not, hell it was still a good
time!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA