Judges Needed for Waterfest

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Josh20V wrote:

> Scott and Camissa, are you in for it this year?
>
> Its time to start collecting the judges, remember we tried this last year,
> but no listers did it. Then we all got to sit and bitch about the crappy
> judging, when we had blown a chance to do it right.
>
> So this year we can provide 2 of our "own", they don't need to be list
> members, they just need to be Scirocco freaks!
>
> This year at WF there will (probably) be 4 classes: Stock; Modified 1;
> Modified 2; and Supermodified.
>
> Stock may be divided only by mileage, not type of car. There were very few
> Stock cars in the last few years. It may be that

S1 = <25K, S2 = 25-50K, S3 = 50-80K, S4 = >80K.

My suggestion
S1 = <50K, S2 = 50-90K, S3 = 90-125K, S4 = >125K.
cause well we all know of only 1 or 2 cars w/ less than 50k and they are
junkyards rusting away peacefully

Alternately it may be divided by year: 2000 through 2003;
> 1994 through 1999, 1988 through 1993, 1975 through 1987.

This is just dumb
try <79 early mk1
79 <83  late mk1
83-86.5 8v