From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com>; "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@comcast.net>; "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: things to do while at cincy this june]

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well, there are some strips down about an hour South of Daun's.  Don't
know if there are any nearer yet.

And this year, there's an autocross on Sunday, again about an hour
south.

Ron

Last year there were other things too, but the reality for many of us is a
long drive home and work on Monday. And it sort of splits up the group at
Daun's, and makes a convoy home difficult if everybody doesn't want to race
(and sorry guys, but running beside 6-8 other Roccs for hours on end IS part
of the fun too) I hardly got to visit with some folks as it was, the weekend
really does fly.

SO, maybe we need to look into you all coming up this way for a race
weekend,
you know, Toronto Motorsports Park (the track formerly known as Dragway Park
Cayuga) has a nice new strip (just rebuilt last year) AND a road course. If
there is interest, maybe in the summer? I've got a big house, and 14 acres
of
"camping" (forest...), and am within earshot of the track. So if you'd like
do this in the devalued Canadian dollar, I'm game to set something up. Then
we
can all just chill at Cincy (and no, I'm not chicken to run you guys, but
the
fact is I DO work Monday). I'm an hour from Buffalo NY on the top side of
the
border. So anybody interested in something like that? (in addition to Cincy
of
course)
Cathy