Rieger Scirocco up for auction on 02-19 *please read*

if you look at the auction for the car they claim to have no key for it. i
tried to register to be able to bid on this car and it requires me to have a
valid ohio (the state i live in) dealers or dismantlers licsense so i was
unable to register.

So Sayeth The Hitman
'88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
<http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>