how to screw up a perfectly good rocco

I dunno - obviously he loved his 'rocco to put that
much time and effort into making it look "good".  Not
exactly to my taste, but it could be worse....

http://www.autotrader.com/findacar/vdetail.jtmpl?car_id=114364521&dealer_id
> =&make=VOLKS&distance=any&max_price
> =&model=SCIR&advcd_on=n&end_year=2004&min_price

=&certified=n&address=21076&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1983&color