Please re-cap: thanks :)

Could be more Dan....Tobias says he is gonna make it, plus me, plus you, plus Ken? outta ID...

We might have a decent train this year!  Last year I had Tobias with me, that was the first time I had anyone make the trip with me...and we met a buch of the St Louis dudes Thursday night and had a fun drive (EVIL MINIVAN) the rest of the way into Cincy...

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg