camshaft options (for the lowly 8v)?

well
I'll let you know how deltacam.com works out. $99.00 regrinds.
Brian

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Foxx (in a box) wrote:

>=20
>   as the subject says, what are my options? i'm not looking for anything =
outrageous and am not adverse to buying a used cam. the only problem i've r=
un into is that most of the 8v cams i've seen are for hydraulic lifters or =
are way over priced. any ideas on where to find a good cam for good money f=
or a solid lifter head? thanx.
>=20
> --
>  /\_/\    Foxx (in a box)
> < o o >   http://foxx.tripod.com =20
>   \ /
>    =B0
>=20
>=20

--=20
Brian=20
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.=20
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.