Battery Relocation

--0-1680450584-1045322845=:84034

I plan on getting a battery box from summit so i can mount it securly and plumb a vent hose, and I found a set of junk extra long jumper cables in the dumpster @ work, just the clamps are junk not the cables that are going from the battery to the front of the car. I'll just buy some nice marine terminals at NAPA.

I dunno If I'm going to ground the neg in the trunk like a mercedes or run it to the engine. One wire would be easier then 2, but if I ground it in the trunk I'll have to go from the body to the engine. I'm probably going  to go with the first idea.

Chris C, '78 16V