battery relocation question

Just a note on all this battery stuff.  Here's my take:

I wanted to get the weight of the battery right between the 2 wheels and as
low as possible to lower the center of gravity.  In the future I think I
will cut out the well and make my own, but I'll wait for the stereo work to
start that.  For now I dropped the battery box down into the wheel well as
far forward as possible and scewed it down.

I'm using 1/0 phoenix gold power cable, through a 350 amp circuit breaker.
I have a distribution block up front sending 4 AWG to the Starter & 4 AWG to
the Alternator.  I used the battery I had, it has a vent hose which I routed
out the bottom.

I also have another neat trick.  I recently had my car stolen and really
don't want it happening again. If a theif cuts your battery cable, alarm
goes bye-bye.  So I ran a second 8 gauge cable from the battery directly
into the main power input from the fusebox.  That way I was able to
eleminate the old corroded wire coming through the firewall.  Suddenly all
my electronic devices performed better - like all the bulbs/wipers/fan etc.
I guess I freed up some electrons, but the biggest thing I gained was the
security.  Now there is no way of disabling the alarm from outside the car.

Cheers!

Vince