Please re-cap: upcoming scirocco-l get-togethers?

Waterfest is in NJ and Cincy is north of Cincinati OH.
The real Rocc owners got to OH once a year. A few Jettas and Corrados show,
but its mostly Roccs from all over the states and Canada.
Oh and a guy in his Kia shows as well.

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
Internet Application Developer