Please re-cap: upcoming scirocco-l get-togethers?

Hi list!

There's been much talk of a couple of upcoming events that you guys are
planning on attending. Somehow in the large volume of mails I have lost the
original info for exactly what and where they are. But I'd really like to
attend one if any are near the West Coast! So there's one called Waterfest
which is... where? :( And then one in Cincinatti? Please forgive my ignorance
if this is obvious info somewhere; I did look on the Events part of the
scirocco-L page but didn't see anything.

Thanks much,
Courtney