battery relocation question

The Optima got top marks for power and longevity, which for me coupled
with the fact that it can be installed any which way without a box makes
it worth the extra coin.

Brian, I'd love to see pics of the install, but I'm going to pass on the
cable thanks.  Being north of the border makes gettings things stateside
such a pain, and I'm going to stick with CU cables I think.

Drew