battery relocation question

The Die Hard in my Scirocco weighed just over 40lbs.  The Optima is conside=
rably smaller and weighs 32lbs.  I also got mine cheaply ($75) because it w=
as a scratch-and-dent and my friend was the manager at that particular FLAP=
S.  Still, I'll buy them at full price in the future after it's spectacular=
 performance this winter.  Started like a fully charged battery in 30=C2=B0=
 weather after the car sat for 4 months.  Of course, I have awesome cables,=
 too, but the batt. gets a ton of credit.

Like I said, let me know if you want to buy some of my cable and/or want pi=
c's of the install.=20=20

BH

PS:  Diesel fuel ignites due solely to the engine's compression.  It's the =
same compression ignition that leads to knock in gas engines.  Diesels run =
in the neighborhood of 15:1 compression to ignite the fuel this way.  The s=
low burn of the fuel and the high compression help it burn efficiently.