[[OT Humor] You know you are a VW nut if...]

Too damn funny.

As I sit here and pet my dogs, named Cabby and Roccit...

I need help.  Serious help.  :-)

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg