Engine swap

the engine in my 16v (kr) scirocco is beyond repair  (connecting rod)
which engine would make a problem free switch, i need my car so I dont
have time to do alot of work to make it fit
I am been offered a 2.0 from a corrado a engine code 9a but will it fit
without to many modifikations
I dont think that the engine would be a problem to fit but what about
the intake /exhaust
Should I keep the original intake/exhaust and will it it fit the head of
2.0 or am I better off with the more eletronic fuel injection from the
2.0 but with my car being a non cat wouldn't that be a problem with the
lambda sensor.
how about the tranmission will my original fit and what about the clutch
i just had a new installed 14 days before my engine died
hope I am make sense it getting late in denmark

Grettings
henrik
--
http://home6.inet.tele.dk/scirocco/