shocks/springs

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:02:26 -0800 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:
>   Race springs OTOH are pretty
> brutal if you're doing any/much daily driver duty, and I can't
> imagine
> that handling is improved enough over my setup to justify the
> negative tradeoff...
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> Huntington Beach, CA
> '86.5 16v 2.0
> '02 GTI 337

I disagree. Race springs are only a little stiffer than the Sports. The
porformance gain greatly outweighs the tradeoff. Potter hounded me for al
ong time to get the race springs. I didnt want them so I got them with
the promise that if I didnt like them, he's buy them back.
Still got them even tho im not using them. Group G springs on my Rocs
now, MUCH stiffer, almost to the point of being harsh but my definition
of harsh might be alot different than yours.

Shawn Méze
86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -AS- #30  2002 SDR Solo2 Champion
Scirocco" 84' Scirocco 8V 82' Scirocco RIP 80' Scirocco S 79' "Project
FSP
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
San Diego!

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com