Camshafts

http://www.porttuning.com/Camshaft.htm

Here is a link detailing many of the available chamshafts that are
available for our cars. I'm going to send a set off to www.deltacam.com
and I am interested in what people have to say about the different setups.
Cause I can figure out the EFI, ingintion remapping and other EE crap, but
some of you guys/gals have had your fun previously with this stuff.

The plan since nobody else here is doing the grass roots motorsports
challenge, that I know of. Also its way late in the game to change plans.

Engine
9A stock bottom end fresh rebuild
1.8L 16v port and polished head fresh valve job.
total volume reduced between 0.040" - 0.050" which puts the compression
between 11.5:1 and 12:1. The clutch is big enough to handle all this,
Kennedy Engineering, 6 puck. The course is drag and autocross. So there is
some trade offs. CIS-E (KE-Jetronic) is being used in the stock setup.
Supplemented by a extra set of EFI injectors and multi-stage n2o
port-injected for the drag. So Lets hear the inputs to what the regrinds
should be made to be.  the initial thoughts were to go with the "268/272"
schrick type setup. Does anyone know if were going to run into valve
clearance issues etc. Also There might be a group buy arranged for copper
headgaskets and regrinds if anybody is interested, but that is another
post and I have to talk to deltacams.com and headgasket.com, who knows
maybe they wanna put stickers on the car.

Brian...
Fire up them opinions.

Brian
88 16v $2003 GRM challenge car http://www.grmotorsports.com
84 0v Next years car got parts?
82 2.0L Topless bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next.
90 90q20v doing daily driver duty.
91 VFR750F everybody needs a 11-12 sec vehicle.

Contact method. Email me for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.