shocks/springs

kevin, do you know what the rates are for the sports v. the races (i assume
the sports are h&r's "softsport" type springs)? don't know if i posted this
yet, but i called potterman last week--h/r coilovers are 285/285#, cup kit
is 200/200, and my shines are 200front/100 rear. i want to go with something
a little stiffer i think...

-Michael Abatzis
Hotlanta! GA
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP-->parting, prelim web site, but not taking orders
yet: www.learnlink.emory.edu/~mabatzi/mikes_page1.html
1987 Scirocco 2L 16v...