shocks/springs

<P>Benny! I think I'll&nbsp; do the race springs and bilstein sports.... My dad&nbsp;made sure my ass is pretty well caloused&nbsp;(even liberal's&nbsp;dads believe in corporal punishment)&nbsp;so I should be able to tolerate the occasional pothole. I probably won't autocross it more than a twice but I do hope to take it to mid ohio.</P>
<P>I've been to the pick'n'pull and it is just as sweet as josh describes it, there is a lot of turn over there so you never know what's going to show up from one week to the next.</P>
<P>I think josh is coming over saturday..... perhaps we could all head up to the junkyard after he and I install his cams.</P>
<P>Anson</P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Hey dude!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I think it all depends upon the use for the car... if you'll
<DIV></DIV>be driving this car daily around Wilmington, you may regret the
<DIV></DIV>race springs. The will be harsh. You will cuss every time you
<DIV></DIV>hit a road imperfection... and a pothole will become you're
<DIV></DIV>worst nightmare. hehe, alright, so they won't be *that*
<DIV></DIV>bad, but there is no question they will be very stiff.
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>So, are you going to be track racing/autocrossing your car?
<DIV></DIV>If so, then you really will like the race springs... talk about
<DIV></DIV>reducing body roll!! ;)
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I'd go for it... just don't say I didn't warn you first...
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>So, what's happening for the weekend? Sounds like Josh will be
<DIV></DIV>doing a cam install... Saturday?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>I really want to get over to that junkyard in Columbus Saturday.
<DIV></DIV>Need some parts for my poor Passat... you been there?
<DIV></DIV>Need anything? Want to go?
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Catch ya later,
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Ben
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>--- Anson Clement <ANARCHISTBOOTY@HOTMAIL.COM>wrote:
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>So is anyone running a set of H&amp;R race springs? If so, how goes it? I'm
<DIV></DIV>probably going to go that route unless someone thinks they suck. Anson
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>Do you Yahoo!?
<DIV></DIV>Yahoo! Shopping - Send Flowers for Valentine's Day
<DIV></DIV>http://shopping.yahoo.com