Electric gremlins revisited

This could very well be a good possibility. I know that on most GM's you
need to connect 2 of the wires out of the deck to one of the factory wires.
I think they are the ingintion and illumination wires though in GM.

Peace Out,
Rhett
Rocco_crossing
'83 Rocco (autocross ready, 31 days till season opener)
'92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD)