Dreadscott's latest rally adventure

I did not say that my list only had two entries!!

The Stratos is one of the most bad-ass 2WD rally cars
ever. Of course it is on the list!

Naturally, the Impreza 22b is also very high on my
list. :)

And of course, there's just something way-cool about
those boxy Ford Cortinas and Fiat Arbaths...

Neal