Why you shouldn't trust new VW drivers.

--Boundary_(ID_DMiZUmGvodsIvVHv5vFNJA)

Thought I should share my recent Scirocco adventure with the list..

So I'm driving to work this morning when a new '02 1.8t Jetta decides to switch into my lane without looking. She smacks right into my rear us bumper and it flies off my car and into the woods by the side of the road. Ok, I'm a fairly calm guy so I curse a couple times while I pull over waiting for her to pull in front of me so we can see the damage she inflicted on my poor Rocco. I guess she decides she doesn't want to or something and keeps driving right past me. Now I'm angry. So I speed after her and finally catch up to her and basically force her off the road. She said, and I quote "I didn't think I hit you". Keep in mind my bumper is in pieces 50 yards off the road 1/2 mile back. "I didn't feel a thing" she continues. WTF?

Long story short.
Her daddy is her insurance agent.
She shouldn't own a new VW (or old)
I'm looking at a pretty hefty estimate
Who has euro bumpers for sale? I guess I'm in the market.
Thanks for reading, I feel violated.

Adam Sexton
1986.5 16v Scirocco

--Boundary_(ID_DMiZUmGvodsIvVHv5vFNJA)

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Thought I should share my recent Scirocco
adventure with the list..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>So I'm driving to work this morning when a new
'02 1.8t Jetta decides to switch into my lane without looking. She smacks right
into my rear us bumper and it flies off my car and into the woods by the side of
the road. Ok, I'm a fairly calm guy so I curse a couple times while I pull over
waiting for her to pull in front of me so we can see the damage she inflicted on
my poor Rocco. I guess she decides she doesn't want to or something and keeps
driving right past me. Now I'm angry. So I speed after her and finally catch up
to her and basically force her off the road. She said, and I quote "I didn't
think I hit you". Keep in mind my bumper is in pieces 50 yards off the road 1/2
mile back. "I didn't feel a thing" she continues. WTF?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Long story short. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Her daddy is&nbsp;her insurance agent.
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>She shouldn't own a new VW (or old)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>I'm looking at a pretty hefty
estimate</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Who has euro bumpers for sale? I guess I'm in the
market.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Thanks for reading, I feel violated.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Adam Sexton</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2>1986.5 16v Scirocco</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

--Boundary_(ID_DMiZUmGvodsIvVHv5vFNJA)--