Coil over kit recommendations?

Actually, BSI no longer uses the spring-loaded ball in the lower
spring perch... Stu told me they now use the allen set screw.
I actually like the setup I have from BSI... quality is great, and
Stu will even modify the front strut housing for you if you aren't
a proficient welder.  ;)

I actually like the set-screw idea personally... there would just be
less chance for the lower spring perch to try to move... although,
the only chance for this to occur would be if all weight was off of
the perch... like if you were airborne.  ;)

Ryan, the "best" coilover springs are the ones from Eibach.  They
make them in almost any imaginable rate and size (5" and 7" usually).
I have not seen the springs cheaper than $50 each.

HTH,

Ben