[Re: Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the cincy itch?]

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Cathy Boyko wrote:

> Me too, I need to get away SO bad, and Cincy just doesn't come up soon enough.
> (But right now I'd even settle for spring, the kids at school think my car's
> electric it's plugged in so often)

At least you can GET to school.  My kids have been home so much these last
few weeks that I'm beginning to wonder if they shouldn't cancel march
break to make up for it!

On the plus side, Ann's TDI doesn't have any troubles starting down to
-30C.  Maybe you should get that bug's timing checked?