Who needs a 5" muffler tip, when you can have this? / I'm Back!!!!!

Wow, I wish my car could sound like a train too, what is the world coming
to?
That'll be the next big thing for the Blue saxo's over here in the UK.

Oh, By the way............I'm Back!!
Decided to buy another Scirocco (after spending the last year and a bit
driving an '88 325i.)

Decisions, Decisions?  GT2 (1.8 Carb) or GTi (1.8 Injection)??  Any input
anyone??

Adam,
www.geocities.com/little_log

                      Eric S
                      <scirocco81@vwmail        To:       scirocco-l@scirocco.org
                      .net>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                  Subject:  Who needs a 5" muffler tip, when you can have this?
                      scirocco-l-admin@s
                      cirocco.org

                      13/02/2003 06:18
                      Please respond to
                      scirocco81

I'm laughing inside....really....I am....

Ricer Stupidity Take 2:

http://www.pr0n.com/images/misc/carwhistle.wmv

--
Eric
Northglenn, CO

81 Scirocco S (*TDI* swap and complete restoration in holding pattern)
81 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel (Waiting for BAE Turbo Install)
83 Scirocco Wolfsburg