Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the cincy itch?

--- Benjamin Harder <vwtype53@yahoo.com> wrote:

and that kid with no brains that always wants to
> climb the tower to
> take pictures...

Well at least I insist he wears the safety harness.  Who
knows what he'll be doing this year, maybe hanging out the
open doorway of a Cessna.  ;p

 but you really have to watch out for our
> host Daun after he's
> had a few sips of Mike's lemonade... yup, gets ugly.  ;0

Uuuummmmmmmmmmm..........     yeah right.

> Nah, we're actually quite a boring group of car nuts...
> right...  ;)

Compared to those morons at Waterfest, yes.  It's all a
very laid back weekend.

> Is Cincy here yet?!!

I wish.  I think about it a LOT lately...

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov