Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the cincy itch?

>I do have my doubts if i will be able to make it though. If I keep finding
>these big ass holes and loose shit I need to replace. Parents are another
>issue on this one again. They might let me go but they would be scared of
>weird shit, like you peeps being strange and dangerous which I know you're
>not but they think the fucking world is crazy.

 Well, ya know... most of us do have our issues... and as for dangerous...
just don't show your parents the pics from Cincy last year with Neal holding
the Saws-All in the air after sculpting out the floor of that rocco.
hehe...and that kid with no brains that always wants to climb the tower to
take pictures... but you really have to watch out for our host Daun after he's
had a few sips of Mike's lemonade... yup, gets ugly.  ;0
hehe...

Nah, we're actually quite a boring group of car nuts... right...  ;)

Is Cincy here yet?!!

=====
Benjamin Harder
86 Scirocco 16v