OT neon T

--part1_16a.1a93e5ac.2b7c5c12_boundary

Lets see...... it happened w/ the Prowler, then the new Beetle, the PT after
that, this thing,   oh yeah there's the a Beetle Cabrio due out soon.   Sense
a pattern? yes  Are we still suprised? no    As long as there are people that
want to be the first one with the new toy and want to spend the $$$$ its
gonna keep happening.    I say let them do it, let them spend the extra 4g,
let them deal with the new model bugs and recalls. I'll take mine in 2-3
years

GODSPEED
jason

--part1_16a.1a93e5ac.2b7c5c12_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Lets see...... it happened w/ the Prowler, then the ne=
w Beetle, the PT after that, this thing,&nbsp;&nbsp; oh yeah there's the a B=
eetle Cabrio due out soon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Sense a pattern? yes&nbsp; Are we sti=
ll suprised? no&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; As long as there are people that want to b=
e the first one with the new toy and want to spend the $$$$ its gonna keep h=
appening.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I say let them do it, let them spend the extra 4=
g, let them deal with the new model bugs and recalls. I'll take mine in 2-3=20=
years<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
GODSPEED&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
jason </FONT></HTML>

--part1_16a.1a93e5ac.2b7c5c12_boundary--