Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the cincy itch?

NO, i had no idea the rocco people are a little on the
strange side?????  :P

i have had the itch to get back to cinnci since i got
back on the highway on my way home last year.  it just
a little worse as the weeks go on.

Breandan

--- brett cooke <vwscir88@hotmail.com> wrote:
> you didn't know????? all of us rocco people are
> strange and nutty!!! :P
>

> So Sayeth The Hitman
> '88 "stripe" 16v scirocco
> <http://www.techography.net:82/brettsgarage>
>

> >From: "Rhett Farnum" <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com>
> >To: rianm@earendel.org, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> >Subject: Re: Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the
> cincy itch?
> >Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:50:20 -0600

> Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months
> FREE*.
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> From: "Rhett Farnum" <rocco_crossing@hotmail.com>
> To: rianm@earendel.org, scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: Feeling itchy.. Anybody else got the
> cincy itch?
> Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 23:50:20 -0600

---------------------------------

My girlfreind has it worse than me. If she keeps
saving up she'll ahve to pay for the trip cause my
money will be in the car! That would be a fun trip ;-)

I do have my doubts if i will be able to make it
though. If I keep finding these big ass holes and
loose #### I need to replace. Parents are another
issue on this one again. They might let me go but they
would be scared of weird ####, like you peeps being
strange and dangerous which I know you're not but they
think the ####### world is crazy.

Peace Out,
Rhett Rocco_crossing '83 Rocco (autocross ready, I got
a Sponsor!!) '92 Olds Cutlass Ciera (DD) >From: Brian
McGarvey
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org >Subject: Feeling itchy..
Anybody else got the cincy itch? >Date: Wed, 12 Feb
2003 00:38:49 -0500 (EST) > >Just spent some time
looking at the 2002 gtg photos again. Man do i miss
>all you folks... > >Now that the GRM rocco is getting
closer to being done. Im feeling the gtg >itch. Im
looking forward to seeing all my buds this year again
at cincy. >And unless the offer is too good to be true
Brian and I are NOT doing >motormounts again. :-P...
The grass roots motorsports car plan is coming
>together. > >(variation on "buy my ####" -- just a
reminder of last year :-) ) >Brian >PS. Im looking for
stock parts that anybody might have to donate to the
>car. Specifically, new 2.0L 9A bearings, Rings,
gaskets, seals, rear main >seals, valve cover gaskets,
a good set of brake pads for 9.4 disks, stock >rear
disks (16v), new wheel bearings, stock rubber
bushings. etc. anything >anybody wants to the donate.
I'll give anybody $1.00+shipping for any of >this
stuff you have laying around and your not using. A
full report on the >car and how we did everything to
get it to be where it got to after the >race. > >--
>Brian >88 16v ####$2003 -- $1000 class GRM challenge
car >http://www.grmotorsports.com > >84 0v Next years
car got parts? For sale make offer. >82 2.0L Topless
bunny -- Knock Ignition and bigger clutch. next. >90
90q20v doing daily driver duty. >91 VFR750F everybody
needs a 11-12 sec vehicle. > >Contact method. Email me
for AIM, ICQ, YahooIM, IRC, etc.