Oil in the Spark Plug Wire Tubes...

It's common for the cam chamber cover's seal to fail and let
oil to the sparkplug holes. Just replace the seal it costs
around 25$ (in Estonia). But it is a good idea to use some
sort of silicone to get this thing sealed right to prevent
this thing from happening again.

Lauri Pettai
'84 Scirocco 2.0 16v | '01 Leon 1.8 20v
http://www.eabc.edu.ee/~laurts/scirocco/