10th anniversary

Let's see...I bought my 1st VW in '85, a brand-new A2 Jetta.

Since then, it's been '86 Jetta GLI, '90 Corrado G60, two Rabbits, one
'80 P/U, one '84 GTI (parted immediately), '86 'Roc, '93 Cabby, now
Victor '87 S16V.  Which will go soon after I find the right solid MkI
roller.  (non-VW stuff omitted due to irrelevance).

Not nearly as many as some, and not all Sciroccos, but at least I have
dub-blood...

Ron