10th anniversary

--- Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

> I have owned nothing but Sciroccos for the last ten
> years. Now I am up to my
> third Scirocco, and most of the people who hear about
> that, all think I am a
> bit nut. If it weren't for the lack of storage space, I'd
> buy a MK1 on top
> of that.

I'm coming up on my 10th year as well (October 1993) and...
  well, I do have a lot of storage space, which is part of
the reason I've had so many over the last decade.

Happy Anniversary.  :p

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon, '56 Cessna 172
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco.
"Any idiot can face a crisis.  It's this day to day living that wears you out." - Anton Chekhov