Rain tray replacement?

 Wow, almost as much chrome as I had under the hood of my '80 Riviera! :)
The diamond plate looks like a very solid solution, I'm going to have to look
into that when my tray starts to look like a big wad 'o duct tape.
  How about an expensive route, carbon fiber?

Carl
77rocco
89fox  - donor to be
03saturn - can not modify under penalty of wife!

In a message dated 2/8/03 12:18:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, rhock99@epix.net