Why Ricers are stupid

My passengers wonder why I get antsy when a ricer pulls up next to me at a
traffic light. I'm not about to "prove" anything to these numbskulls, I'd just
really like to make it through the intersection safely. Its morons like this
that make my damn insurance rates so freakin high.

grrr
LT

87 8v -Its for sale, wouldn't you like it in your driveway!!??
92 SLC Raddo -I think I'm going to call it the black hole...