Sponsorship

Its www.tmtuning.com

www.scirocco16v.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Smith [mailto:sad_rocc@veedub.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 8:18 PM
To: Rhett Farnum; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Sponsorship

You could always do what my exceptionally rich friend did. Buy about =
$3500 worth of JL Audio gear and they knock on your door asking to =
sponser you. He gets hooked up with crazy gear now. Seriously tho, =
TNTuning has a sponsership program with I think 3 different levels. The =
first level gets you a discount and all you have to do is put a small =
sticker on your car I believe. Their website is www.tntuning.com

Dan

Sign up for FREE email yourname@veedub.com
from http://www.veedub.com