Lookie what $200 got me...(little long)

--0-199147058-1044592828=:95786

Well, folks - the next project was finally purchased last night. After work, I rented a flat-bed and drove out to Stockton, Ca, which, if you aren't familiar, is a bit of an armpit. It's about 2 hours from where I live...here's what I got (the pictures aren't the greatest):
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/jtoomasson/lst?.dir=/My+Photos&.view=t
A '79 w/ a factory ragtop - granted, not in the best condition, but a solid base - I'm planning a full restoration. Not necessarily to stock, but near-show quality.

The car has been with the PO for > 15 years. He says he spent $6000+ on it between the body kit (which he says is Kamei) and the JH/FN rebuild (which only has 15k miles on 'em)). It's also got some sort of sport suspension - it's quite stiff. It's base color appears to be Diamond Silver though it has "S" trim buried underneath all that bondo. And the nearly zero evidence of rust on the undercarriage.

The only things that really suck about it are the window seals are SHOT, the windshield is cracked and it has that ghetto aftermarket A/C installed...

But, all in all, for $200 it ain't all that bad - it'll be a lot of work, but in a sadistic-sorta way, that's what I want!  :D