lookin for a cheap 8v hot cam

For sure.  I don't have the profile handy, but I believe it's listed in
Raven's watercooled performance book.  Better than stock JH cam, not as
good as G grind.

I had one in the JH that was in my 84 GLI - I then moved this engine over
to my Scirocco when I first put it on the road.  Coupled with a 4-2-1
manifold it definitely wakes up middle and upper power, and improves
mileage as well... :)  If you can get the cam cheap, and it's in good
shape, you can't go wrong in the half hour or so it takes to install
(well, you COULD go wrong and bust something... :) )

Drew