exhaust cam

Wow, thats a deal.. $200 to get a set of 260/276's

The question is- does grinding them like this cause them to lose any of
their strength or wear resistance? I remember reading about autotech cam
lobes flattening off - would reground cams be more likely to suffer this
fate (more likely than stock)?

-Toby